Four years of 'Love', 'Life', & 'Linux'


A myriad thoughts amble through my mind. A thousand emotions stealthily creep through the heart and at this point I sit still recounting, what 'me' have made of 'myself'.
It all started with a bang of positive emotions and mettle and ended in the tears of silence. What next ? is the question.

What about Life ?

Life has been the coolest these four years and I feel that it never will be cooler than this.

About Love ...
Fallen in love a lot of things. Computers to start with. It was really a wonder for me to fall in love with this machine, which I used to fear the most. I hope the love continues the rest of my life. Next was the love to gaze the female anatomy to fullest amount. Next was my current love.

And Linux... Love and Linux are synonymous to me. The first time I used Linux I was nuts. Now I just love it.

Comments

Popular Posts