Nostalgia Knocking

Nostalgia Knocking was the blog that I prepared last time reunion was organized in our college. Last year during that reunion it was a scene to behold. The gathering seniors ( though there only few of them ) were so happy together.

By and by this blog became obsolete, though as of today you can still find it's link in the home page of our college website [notice board] and with no reunion being organized this year the importance of this blog lessened further.

So going through my blogger dashboard I thought of deleting the blog. But, at the point of deletion my heart went heavy and just thinking that I am no more a part of the college tears rolled down through my eyes.
So I thought why erase the truth............ really Nostalgia is Knocking now !!

Comments

Popular Posts