(2) my first Love letter !!!

Though she [Supriti] was my love yet I never had the courage of expressing myself to her face to face, I rather preferred to write up a letter and gave it to her and asked her not to open till she reaches hostel.
It was around 3years back and after I gave it to her she always carries it where ever she goes.

Note: Though I had written the letter but now she is the sole copyright holder. I am reproducing the letter word to word with her permission. It is a typical love letter and I wrote what ever I could as I was very much nervous.

Anyway here goes the letter:


[PAGE ONE]

DEAR LOVE:
You know I have known people who think life is an enigma.........I have known people who think death is a charisma........but you know I have known a world who do not know what love is ??????
Do you know what is love ??
I am sure you will definitely come out with some definitions of love. "You see love is this...." "You see love is that......" and bla bla........all those rubbish talks. I am also sure all that definitions you will give about love will never match with the definition of love given by some other person. So, you see love is not definite. It varies from person to person........environment to environment .......outlook to outlook.....gender to gender .....and

But, wait ........ if ......if each and every blink of my eye want to see you, just you do you think I am in love?........if each and every step I take, I want to take with you do you think I am in love........if each and every thought that creates a whirlpool in the lake of my mind and I want to share it with you do you think I am in love........

So, do you think I am in love ??

"The answer is up to you ......."

But.........wait ya..........

[PAGE TWO]

wait again ........

Now, if you ask what is love?
I'd just say.....
read out the first line of the letter...........could you follow what is love for me.........



C'mon turn the page and read the two words written in block letter



"You are love"
your's Jibesh






She did exactly what I asked her to do. She took the letter and did not open it till she reached hostel.[She says so]
To be continued....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts